The iPhone 10, by far the most expensive launched by Apple, has caused many skeptics in the market, but exceeded all expectations and sold at 10 minutes yesterday. Sales in the United Kingdom.
Next, we review the 10 main features to see in this new and exciting Apple device.
- Clear Image: the iPhone X is the first Apple iPhone with an OLED screen. In short, this means that the image of this new iPhone is much sharper, sharper and alive than ever.
- Larger Screen: Although the phone is smaller in general than the refurbished Apple iPhone 8 Plus, it has a larger screen that is 5.8 inches taller than the 5.5-inch screen of the iPhone 5.5, thanks to its new screen design border to board.
- Unblock with your Face: this is not a new feature for the mobile world, we have seen this technology previously used by Samsung. However, this is a novelty for the iPhone and Apple, which is the most infallible facial unlocking software ever designed. They indicated that this function would work with several third-party applications and with Apple Pay and that the system would continue to work if you use lenses, change hairstyles, grow a mustache, etc. Despite these remarkable claims from Apple, some customers have found that this facial recognition software is not completely secure.
- Wireless Charging: with the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, the refurbished Apple iPhone X is part of the first group of iPhone that allows wireless charging.
- Improved Camera: despite the same main camera of 12 MP as the iPhone 7, the new iPhone X of the camera has improved significantly in terms of quality and performance. The new 12-megapixel camera features a built-in wide-angle lens and a second telephoto lens designed for zooming, which enhances the shooting experience and the quality of the photo.
- No start Button: this may take some time for iPhone users, but Apple has done it for some reason, so you can create a larger screen without expanding the iPhone. Instead of using the start button, users can play the functions of the start button with gestures.
- Longer Battery Life: Despite a smaller housing than previous models of the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, Apple has increased the battery life of the iPhone X 2 hours.
- Water Resistant: the iPhone X resists splashes, water, and dust. However, these levels of water resistance have not improved since the iPhone 7.
- Robust Structure: the iPhone X was created completely of resistant glass and stainless steel. However, these changes are likely to worsen, since the worst is costly to repair, which facilitates the collection of fingerprints.
- Introducing Animoji: Animoji is an emoji that can be animated using the gestures of your face using the TrueDepth camera built into the iPhone X.
These are very important improvements in Apple, especially after the failure of the iPhone 8. This time, Apple really needed to get out of the bag, especially because it was launched at the initial price of more than £ 1,000 for the 256 GB model.
Q: Does the iPhone X have Touch ID?
A: No, the iPhone X does not have a tactile identification, although it uses a facial recognition software that unlocks the phone.
Q: Does the iPhone X come with a wireless charger?
A: Unfortunately, the iPhone X does not come with the included wireless charger.