9.7″ Apple iPad Pro 32GB 128GB 256GB WiFi Cellular 4G Retina:
- the iPad Pro 9.7-inch models are marketed both as the “ultimate upgrade for existing iPad users” interested in advanced content creation and as a “replacement for PC users.”
- Both 9.7-inch iPad Pro devices, this Cellular-equipped model and its Wi-Fi only twin, feature a fully-laminated 9.7-inch LED-backlit 2048×1536 (264 ppi, DCI-P3 color gamut) touch-sensitive “Retina” display with dynamic white balance adjusting “True Tone” technology as well as a fingerprint-resistant, antireflective coating.
- The 9.7-inch iPad Pro models are powered by an Apple A9X processor, have 2 GB of RAM, and either 32 GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB of flash memory storage packed in a Black and Space Gray, White and Silver, White and Gold, or White and Rose Gold case.
- Other significant features include dual cameras – a rear-mounted 12 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 4K video and a front-mounted 5 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with HT80 with MIMO capability and Bluetooth 4.2, as well as dual microphones and two sets of stereo speakers designed to automatically switch to the set that is least likely to be muffled by the user.
- Connectivity to computers, if desired, and power is provided by a Lightning port. A “Smart Connector” provides connectivity for a device-specific small Apple Smart Keyboard. Additional input also is available courtesy of an optional “Apple Pencil” (A1603, US$99), which provides a variety of pressure sensitive sketching and drawing options.
- The battery life of this iPad Pro model is reportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music.” and nine hours surfing the web using cellular data.
- This Wi-Fi/Ceullar 9.7-inch iPad Pro has support for A-GPS as well as LTE Advanced (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, and 41). It has an “Embedded Apple SIM” that can be used to switch between some carriers, like T-Mobile in the US, as well as a nano SIM slot to use “traditional” SIM cards.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.