Apple iPad 2 16/32/64GB WiFi or 3G 9.7in Black or White:
- The iPad 2 (Wi-Fi/CDMA/A-GPS) was proclaimed to be the start of a “post PC” era (although it originally still was required to be “tethered” to a Mac or Windows PC for synchronization and updates).the CDMA/A-GPS iPad 2 (A1397) is a tablet computer designed for “browsing the web, reading and sending e-mail, enjoying photos, watching videos, listening to music, playing games, reading e-books, and much more”.
- It is equipped with a 9.7-inch (1024×768, 132 ppi) multitouch “glossy” LED-backlit IPS display and runs a version of the same iOS operating system that powers the iPhone and iPod touch models. As a result it is compatible with thousands of iPad-specific apps as well as most apps for the iPhone/iPod touch, but not Mac OS X apps.
- It is powered by a custom-designed 1 GHz dual-core Apple A5 “system on a chip”, has 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB of flash memory (32 GB and 64 GB options discontinued March 7, 2012, 16 GB discontinued March 18, 2014), front and rear mounted cameras, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, CDMA, and A-GPS support, an accelerometer, a three-axis gyroscope, an ambient light sensor, digital compass, a speaker and a built-in mic packed in a 0.34 inch thick, 1.34 pound glass and aluminum case with a black or white front and an aluminum back. The battery life of this iPad 2 is reportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music” and 9 hours “surfing the web using 3G data.”
- Compared to the original iPad, major differences for the iPad 2 models include a thinner, lighter case design, faster processors, system-wide mirroring support, and the aforementioned cameras. They also support a new magnetic “Smart Cover” — available at additional cost — that protects the screen when not in use and automatically wakes up the iPad 2 when the cover is removed and puts it to sleep when the cover is attached.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.