Apple iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi Cellular 4G Unlocked 9.7″ Retina Display 5-megapixel
£62.00 – £108.00In Stock
Like earlier Apple iPad models, the iPad 3rd Generation (Wi-Fi/Cellular* – AT&T/A-GPS, A1430) — which some may choose to refer to as the “iPad 3,” even though Apple does not — is a tablet computer for the web, e-mail, photos, video, music, gaming and more. Unlike earlier iPad models, however, the iPad 3rd Gen line is significantly more powerful and the focus has shifted more substantially from consuming content to creating it. All iPad 3rd Gen models most notably feature a “revolutionary” 9.7-inch 2048×1536 (264 ppi) multitouch glossy LED-backlit “retina” display, but also pack a dual-core 1 GHz Apple A5X “system on a chip” with quad-core graphics, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB of flash memory storage, a rear-mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted VGA-quality “FaceTime” camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and more.
Apple iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi Cellular 4G Unlocked 9.7″ Retina Display 5-megapixel:
- Like prior iPad models, the iPad third Generation (Wi-Fi/Cellular* – AT&T/A-GPS, A1430) – which some may allude to as the “iPad 3,” despite the fact that Apple does not – is a tablet PC for the web, email, photographs, video, music, gaming and the sky is the limit from there. Dissimilar to prior iPad models, notwithstanding, the iPad third Gen line is fundamentally more intense and the centre has moved all the more considerably from expending substance to making it.
- All iPad third Gen models most strikingly highlight a “revolutionary” 9.7-inch 2048×1536 (264 ppi) multitouch shiny LED-illuminated “retina” show, yet in addition pack a double centre 1 GHz Apple A5X “framework on a chip” with quad centre designs, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB of glimmer memory stockpiling, a back mounted 5 megapixels “iSight” camera equipped for shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted VGA-quality “FaceTime” camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- This particular iPad third Gen demonstrate likewise bolsters 4G LTE availability (700, 2100 MHz), proposed for use on AT&T’s system in the US and Bell, Rogers and Telus in Canada, and also A-GPS. Battery life is supposedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or tuning in to music” and 9 hours surfing the web utilizing cell information.
- Contrasted with the iPad 2 models, significant contrasts for the iPad third Gen line incorporate a higher-goals show, quicker processor, better camera, and enhanced network.
- In reaction to feedback from customer gatherings and government offices, Apple formally changed the promoting of this model from “Wi-Fi + 4G” to “Wi-Fi + Cellular” beginning around May 12, 2012.
- Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order. This does not affect the functionality of the item.
Model: Apple iPad (3rd Generation)
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Operating System: iOS
Screen Size: 9.7in.
Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Built-In Rear Camera
- Colour Screen
- External 3G Support
|Model||A1430 (EMC 2578)|
|Storage Capacity||16, 32, 64 GB|
|Colour||Black or White|
|Processor Speed||1.0 GHz|
|Processor Type||Apple A5X|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer (42.5 Whr)|
|Battery Life||9-10 Hours|
“12 MONTH'S WARRANTY, Fully tested and restored to factory settings by our in-house technicians.”
Wifi, Wifi+4G, Wifi+Voda
Grade A, Grade B, Grade C, Grade D