Apple iPad 4th Generation Unlocked 16 32GB WiFi + 4G 9.7in
$ 111.00 – $ 163.00In Stock
Like all earlier iPad models, the Apple iPad 4th Gen (Wi-Fi/Cellular – AT&T – GSM/LTE 4, 17, A-GPS, A1459) – which some may choose to call the “iPad 4” and Apple formally called the “iPad with Retina Display” in marketing materials – is a tablet computer for the web, email, photos, video, music, gaming and more. The iPad 4th Gen models share essentially the same housing as the iPad third Gen models before them, except that the iPad 4th Gen is outfitted with a Lightning port (rather than the more established Dock Connector port), and internally has a faster processor, faster Wi-Fi, and a better camera. This specific A1459 display also has support for A-GPS and GLONASS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, and LTE bands 4 and 17. In the US, it originally was intended to keep running on the AT&T network (and T-Mobile later).
Apple iPad 4th Generation Unlocked 16 32GB WiFi + 4G 9.7in:
- The Apple iPad 4th Gen models share essentially the same housing as the iPad 3rd Gen models before them, except that the iPad 4th Gen is equipped with a Lightning port (rather than the older Dock Connector port), and internally has a faster processor, faster Wi-Fi, and a better camera. This specific A1459 model also has support for A-GPS and GLONASS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, and LTE bands 4 and 17. In the US, it originally was intended to run on the AT&T network (and T-Mobile later).
- All iPad 4th Gen models feature a 9.7-inch 2048×1536 (264 ppi) multitouch glossy LED-backlit “retina” display, a dual-core 1.4 GHz Apple A6X “system on a chip” with quad-core graphics, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB of flash memory storage, dual cameras — a rear-mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video, dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and more.
- The battery life of this iPad 4th Gen model is reportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching a video, or listening to music” and 9 hours “surfing the web using cellular data.”
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order. This does not affect the functionality of the item.
Release Year: 2012
Form Factor: iPad 4th Gen
Case Type: Tablet/Slate
Operating System: iOS
Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz
Memory: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
Processor Type: Apple A6X
Screen Size: 9.7″
Color: Black or White
Onboard RAM: 1 GB
- USB Support: Sync & Charge (Lightning)Connectivity: USB
- Ports: Lightning, Headphone
- Controller: Multi-touch
- Cell Network: GSM/LTE
- Standard Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Standard Bluetooth: 4.0
- Camera: 5 Megapixels
|Model||A1459 (EMC 2605*)|
|Product Family||iPad 4th Gen (Wi-Fi + Cellular)|
|Processor Speed||1.4 GHz|
|Storage Capacity||16, 32, 64, 128 GB|
|Onboard RAM||1 GB|
|Dimensions||9.50 x 7.31 x 0.37|
|Avg. Weight||1.46 lbs. (662 g)|
|Processor Type||Apple A6X|
|Display Resolution||2048×1536 (264 ppi)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer (42.5 Whr)|
|Battery Life (Music)||9-10 Hours|
|Mac Support||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|Windows Support||Windows XP SP2/Vista/7|
Pristine, Very Good, Good