Apple iPad Air – 16/32/64/128GB – Wi Fi / Cellular 9.7in:
- The iPad Air models have the same 9.7″ Retina display as the earlier iPad 3rd Gen and iPad 4th Gen lines, but are “20 percent thinner and 28% lighter” and have a much narrower “bezel” around the display, which makes the iPad Air “feel” quite a bit smaller than its predecessors.
- All iPad Air devices — including this Wi-Fi and cellular capable model (A1475) — are packed in thin white and silver or black and medium colored gunmetal “Space Gray” cases and feature a 9.7″ 2048×1536 (264 ppi) LED-backlit IPS touch-sensitive display, a dual core 1.4 GHz Apple A7 processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB of flash memory storage (64 GB and 128 GB options discontinued October 16, 2014).
- Other notable features include dual cameras — a rear-mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video — dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with MIMO capability, and Bluetooth 4.0, as well as dual microphones and speakers. Connectivity to computers, if desired, and power is provided by the Lightning port.
- The battery life of this iPad Air model is reportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music.” or nine hours of surfing the web using cellular data capabilities.
- This Wi-Fi/Cellular iPad Air (A1475) has support for A-GPS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, CDMA EV-DO, and perhaps most importantly LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, and 26. In the US, this single device is designed to run on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon network
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.