Apple iPad Air 2 9.7in Wifi Cellular:
- iPad Air 2 devices – including this Wi-Fi and Cellular capable model (A1567) – are packed in thin white and gold colored, white and silver colored, or black and medium toned “Space Gray” cases and feature a 9.7″ 2048×1536 (264 ppi) LED-backlit IPS contact delicate “Retina” display with an antireflective coating and a “Contact ID” fingerprint sensor. Each is controlled by a three core 1.5 GHz Apple A8X processor, has 2 GB of RAM, and has 16 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB of flash memory storage.
- Other notable features include dual cameras – a rear-mounted 8 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p 30 fps video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video – dual channel 802.11ac Wi-Fi with HT80 MIMO support (backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), and Bluetooth 4.0 in addition to dual receivers and speakers. Availability to PCs, if wanted, and control is given by the Lightning port.
- The battery life of this iPad Air 2 model is reportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music” or nine long stretches of surfing the web using cellular data capabilities.
- This Wi-Fi/Cellular iPad Air 2 (A1567) has support for A-GPS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, CDMA EV-DO, TD-SCDMA and perhaps most importantly LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, and 41. In the US, this single gadget is intended to keep running on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks and even ships with an “Apple SIM” that is intended to allow one to switch between AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile at will (however AT&T locks the Apple SIM upon activation with the carrier, defeating its motivation completely, and Verizon does not participate in the Apple SIM altogether).
- Compared to its predecessor, this iPad Air 2 model has a thinner housing, an antireflective screen (said to decrease glare by 56%), a faster processor and twice the RAM, better cameras, faster Wi-Fi, and expanded LTE support. It also is offered in white/gold in addition to white/silver and black/gray and adds the aforementioned Touch ID sensor, as well.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.