Apple iPad Mini 1 Wi-Fi / Cellular
$ 57.50 – $ 79.00In Stock
the Apple iPad mini models (1st Gen) feature a 7.9″ 1024×768 (163 ppi) LED-backlit IPS touch-sensitive display, a dual core 1 GHz Apple A5 processor, 512 MB of RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB of flash memory storage, dual cameras — a rear-mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video, dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, stereo speakers, and more. Connectivity to computers, if desired, and power is provided by the Lightning port.
This specific iPad mini A1454 model also has support for A-GPS and GLONASS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, and LTE bands 4 and 17. In the US, it first was intended to run on the AT&T network (and T-Mobile was added subsequently).
Apple iPad Mini 1 Wi-Fi / Cellular:
- As Apple portrays it, the Apple iPad scaled down line speaks to a “fixation” of the bigger iPad models before it and furnishes a physically littler gadget however with a show that has indistinguishable number of pixels from the first iPad (first Gen) or iPad 2 (yet less pixels than the retina show prepared iPad third Gen or iPad fourth Gen).
- The greater part of the first iPad smaller than usual models (first Gen) include a 7.9″ 1024×768 (163 ppi) LED-illuminated IPS contact touchy show, a double center 1 GHz Apple A5 processor, 512 MB of RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB of blaze memory stockpiling, double cameras – a back mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera fit for shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera fit for shooting stills and 720p video, double band 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, stereo speakers, and the sky is the limit from there. Availability to PCs, if wanted, and control is given by the Lightning port.
- This particular iPad smaller than expected A1454 display likewise has bolster for A-GPS and GLONASS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, and LTE groups 4 and 17. In the US, it initially was expected to keep running on the AT& T system (and T-Mobile was included hence).
- The battery life of this iPad smaller than the usual model is apparently 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching a video, or tuning in to music” and 9 hours “surfing the web utilizing cell information.”
- Initially, Apple offered this model with either a dark front and a “slate” back or a white front and a silver back, yet on October 22, 2013, Apple ceased the dark/slate form and supplanted it with an adaptation with a dark front and a medium conditioned gunmetal “Space Gray” back.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order. This does not affect the functionality of the item.
Release Year: 2012
Form Factor: iPad mini
Case Type: Tablet/Slate
Operating System: iOS
Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Memory: 16, 32, 64 GB
Processor Type: Apple A5
Screen Size: 7.9″
Colour: Black or White
Onboard RAM: 512 MB
- USB Support: Sync & Charge (Lightning)
- Connectivity: USB
- Ports: Lightning, Headphone
- Controller: Multi-touch
- Cell Network: GSM/LTE
- Standard Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Standard Bluetooth: 4.0
- Camera: 5 Megapixels
|Model||A1454 (EMC 2608*)|
|Product Family||iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular)|
|Processor Speed||1.0 GHz*|
|Storage Capacity||16, 32, 64 GB|
|Onboard RAM||512 MB|
|Dimensions||7.87 x 5.3 x 0.28|
|Avg. Weight||0.69 lbs. (312 g)|
|Processor Type||Apple A6X|
|Display Resolution||1024×768 (163 ppi)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer (16.3 Whr)|
|Battery Life (Music)||9-10 Hours|
|Mac Support||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|Windows Support||Windows XP SP2/Vista/7|
Pristine, Very Good, Good