Apple iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi / Cellular:
- The iPad mini 2 models — originally the “iPad mini with Retina Display” models or iPad mini 2nd Gen models (and formally renamed iPad mini 2 on October 16, 2014) — use practically identical housings as the original iPad mini, but have a much higher resolution “Retina” display, as well as a faster processor, faster Wi-Fi, and expanded LTE connectivity (on LTE capable models).
- All iPad mini (2nd Gen) devices — including this Wi-Fi and cellular capable model (A1490) — are packed in thin white and silver or black and medium colored gunmetal “Space Gray” cases and feature a 7.9″ 2048×1536 (326 ppi) LED-backlit IPS touch-sensitive display, a dual core 1.3 GHz Apple A7 processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB of flash memory storage (64 GB and 128 GB options discontinued October 16, 2014, 16 GB option discontinued September 7, 2016).
- Other notable features include dual cameras — a rear-mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with MIMO capability and Bluetooth 4.0, as well as dual microphones and speakers. Connectivity to computers, if desired, and power is provided by the Lightning port.
- The battery life of this iPad mini 2nd Gen model is reportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music.” or nine hours of surfing the web using cellular data capabilities.
- This Wi-Fi/Cellular iPad mini 2nd Gen (A1490) has support for A-GPS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, CDMA EV-DO, and perhaps most importantly LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, and 26. In the US, this single device is designed to run on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.