Apple iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi / Cellular
£192.00 – £246.00In Stock
The iPad mini 3 models feature a 7.9″ 2048×1536 (326 ppi) LED-backlit IPS touch-sensitive display, a dual core 1.3 GHz Apple A7 processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 16 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB of flash memory storage.
Other notable features include dual cameras — a rear-mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with MIMO capability and Bluetooth 4.0, as well as dual microphones and speakers. Connectivity to computers, if desired, and power is provided by the Lightning port.
Apple iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi / Cellular:
- The iPad smaller than usual 3 models – including this Wi-Fi and Cellular proficient model (A1600) – are very like the already presented iPad scaled down 2 models, yet have a white and gold shaded lodging choice (notwithstanding white and silver and dark and space dim) and incorporate a “Contact ID” unique mark sensor. They have a wide range of identifiers, as well.
- The iPad small scale 3 models include a 7.9″ 2048×1536 (326 ppi) LED-illuminated IPS contact touchy show, a double center 1.3 GHz Apple A7 processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 16 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB of blaze memory stockpiling.
- Other striking highlights incorporate double cameras – a back mounted 5 megapixel “iSight” camera equipped for shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera fit for shooting stills and 720p video, double band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with MIMO ability and Bluetooth 4.0, and in addition double mouthpieces and speakers. Availability to PCs, if wanted, and control is given by the Lightning port.
- The battery life of this iPad smaller than normal 3 display is purportedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or tuning in to music.” or nine long periods of surfing the web utilizing cell information abilities.
- This Wi-Fi/Cellular iPad small 3 (A1600) has bolster for A-GPS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, CDMA EV-DO, and maybe in particular LTE groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, and 26. In the US, this single gadget is intended to keep running on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon organizes and even ships with an “Apple SIM” that is intended to enable one to switch between AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile freely (yet AT&T locks the Apple SIM upon actuation with the bearer, overcoming its motivation totally, and Verizon does not take an interest in the Apple SIM by and large).
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.
Pristine, Very Good, Good