APPLE iPad Pro 12.9″ Wi Fi Cellular 4G:
- With a larger display (and more powerful internals), the original iPad Pro was designed more with advanced content creation in mind than previous iPad models.
- Both 12.9-Inch iPad Pro devices, this Cellular-prepared model and its Wi-Fi just brother, pack an “epic” completely laminated 12.9-inch oxide TFT contact delicate Retina display with 5.6 million pixels (2732×2048 at 264 ppi) with a variable revive rate and a fingerprint-resistant, antireflective coating. It is fueled by an Apple A9X processor, has 4 GB of RAM, and this model has 128 GB or 256 GB of flash memory storage (256 GB choice added March 21, 2016). Housing shading choices comprise of silver with a white front, gold with a white front and a medium-conditioned “space” gray with a black front.
- Other notable features include dual cameras – a rear-mounted 8 megapixel “iSight” camera capable of shooting stills and 1080p video and a front-mounted 1.2 megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera capable of shooting stills and 720p video, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with HT80 with MIMO capability and Bluetooth 4.2, as well as dual mouthpieces and two arrangements of stereo speakers designed to automatically change to the set that is least prone to be stifled by the client.
- Availability to PCs, if wanted, and control is provided by a Lightning port. Another “Smart Connector” provides availability for another optional Apple Smart Keyboard (A1636, MJYR2LL/A, US$169) – reminiscent of the Microsoft Surface Keyboard Cover – as well as outsider keyboards. Additional input is available civility of another optional “Apple Pencil” (A1603, US$99), which provides a variety of weight touchy sketching and drawing alternatives.
- The battery life of this iPad Pro model is allegedly 10 hours “surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music” and nine hours surfing the web using cellular data capabilities.
- This Wi-Fi/Cellular iPad Pro has bolster for A-GPS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA, CDMA EV-DO, and perhaps most importantly LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, and 41. In the US and UK, this model is provided with an Apple SIM. In other nations, a traditional carrier nano SIM can be utilized.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.