Apple MacBook Air 13″Core i7 1.8GHz 4GB RAM 128GB SSD 2011 Grade B:
- The MacBook Air “Core i7” 1.8 13-Inch (Mid-2011/Thunderbolt) originally was offered as a “configure-to-order” configuration of the MC966LL/A,but it was sold as a standard configuration later, as well. Other than processor (and the corresponding larger level 3 cache), these two models are identical.
- The Apple MacBook Air “Core i7″ 1.8 13” (Mid-2011/Thunderbolt) features a 32-nm “Sandy Bridge” 1.8 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (2677M) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded after purchase), 128 GB of flash storage, and an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor with 384 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with system memory.
- This all is packed in a razor thin (0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated “FaceTime” video camera, a backlit full-size keyboard and an 13.3″ widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution).
- Connectivity includes 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, dual USB 2.0 ports and analog audio out as well as an SDXC card slot and a new “Thunderbolt” port that is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and likewise supports an external display at 2560×1600 and passes an audio signal as well. Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions. It lacks internal Ethernet (an external USB adapter was offered as a US$29 option) and lacks Firewire and optical audio in/out as well.
- Compared to its predecessor, this model has a very similar external enclosure, although it has the aforementioned Thunderbolt port, a backlit keyboard, and is slightly heavier. Internally, however, it has a faster processor, architecture and RAM as well as improved wireless capabilities.
Our Conditions Note:
Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.