Apple MacBook Pro 13″ Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 4GB RAM 500GB Mid 2010
The MacBook Pro “Core 2 Duo” 2.4 13-Inch (2010) features a 45 nm “Penryn” 2.4 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (P8600), with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared “on chip” level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 4 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) installed in pairs (two 2 GB modules), a 500 GB Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, a NVIDIA GeForce 320M “graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory”, integrated iSight, and an LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen TFT active-matrix “glossy” display (1280×800 native resolution).
Out of stock
Apple MacBook Pro 13″ Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 4GB RAM 500GB Mid 2010:
- The MacBook Pro “Core 2 Duo” 2.4 13-Inch (2010) highlights a 45 nm “Penryn” 2.4 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (P8600), with two free processor “cores” on a solitary silicon chip, a 3 MB shared “on chip” level 2 store, a 1066 MHz frontside transport, 4 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) introduced in sets (two 2 GB modules), a 500 GB Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive, a 8X DL “SuperDrive”, a NVIDIA GeForce 320M “illustrations processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM imparted to principle memory”, coordinated iSight, and a LED-illuminated 13.3″ widescreen TFT dynamic lattice “polished” show (1280×800 local goals).
- Availability incorporates AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, two USB 2.0 ports, the same “joined optical computerized yield/earphone out (client selectable simple sound line in)” port utilized by the iPhone, a “Scaled down DisplayPort” that backings an outer show at 2560×1600 (it likewise passes a sound flag), and a SD card opening.
- This model uses a “Unibody” aluminum case outline – processed from a solitary bit of aluminum – and has an illuminated console, another “no catch” glass “inertial” multi-contact trackpad, and a non-swappable battery plan that gives up to 10 long stretches of battery life.
- Contrasted with its forerunner, this model has a fundamentally the same as outside fenced in area, however an upgraded trackpad, and a similar network, aside from the improved sound passing Mini DisplayPort. Inside, it has a comparable design also (with a similar transport speed and memory), however has enhanced illustrations and battery life.
- Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.