Apple MacBook Pro 13″Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB HDD 2009 Grade C
$ 139.00In Stock
The Apple MacBook Pro “Core 2 Duo” 2.26 13″ (SD/Firewire 800 2009) features a 45 nm “Penryn” 2.26 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (P7550 or P8400), with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared “on chip” level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 4 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) installed in pairs (two 1 GB modules), a 320 GB Serial ATA hard drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M “graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory”, integrated iSight, and an LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen TFT active-matrix “glossy” display (1280×800 native resolution).
Apple MacBook Pro 13″Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB HDD 2009 Grade C:
- The Apple MacBook Pro “Core 2 Duo” 2.26 13″ (SD/Firewire 800 2009) highlights a 45 nm “Penryn” 2.26 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (P7550 or P8400), with two autonomous processor “centers” on a solitary silicon chip, a 3 MB shared “on chip” level 2 reserve, a 1066 MHz frontside transport, 4 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) introduced in sets (two 1 GB modules), a 320 GB Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive, a 8X DL “SuperDrive”, a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M “illustrations processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM imparted to fundamental memory”, coordinated iSight, and a LED-illuminated 13.3″ widescreen TFT dynamic framework “reflexive” show (1280×800 local goals).
- Network incorporates AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, two USB 2.0 ports, the same “consolidated optical advanced yield/earphone out (client selectable simple sound line in)” port utilized by the iPhone, a “Little DisplayPort” that backings an outside show at 2560×1600, and a SD card opening.
- In spite of the fact that this model is pressed in basically the same “Unibody” case plan – one processed from a solitary square of aluminum – as the 13-Inch “non-Pro” MacBook that it supplanted, and it has the same illuminated console and “no catch” glass “multi-contact” trackpad with help for “four fingers” signals and programmable “zones”, and a fundamentally the same as interior engineering, there are remarkable contrasts too. The “2009” 13-Inch MacBook Pro models bolster more RAM, have an enhanced show (said to have “60% more prominent shading extent”), and have a non-swappable battery plan that gives 7 long stretches of battery life (up from 5 hours). They additionally include the previously mentioned SD card space and a Firewire “800” port, yet drop the beforehand standard optical advanced sound information
Our Conditions Note:
Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order. This does not affect the functionality of the item.
Release Year: 2009
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11, El Capitan
Processor Speed: 2.26GHz
Hard Drive Capacity: 320GB
Storage Type: HDD
Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo
Screen Size: 13″
- GPU/Video Card: GeForce 9400M
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- USB Ports:2 (2.0)
- Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
- Most Suitable For: Casual Computing
|Model||A1342 (EMC 2350*)|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.11, El Capitan|
|Product Family||MacBook Pro|
|Hard Drive Capacity||320GB|
|Storage Type||HDD (Hard Disk Drive)|
|Processor Type||Intel Core 2 Duo|
|Expansion Slots||SD Card Slot|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Battery Type||58 W h Li-Poly*|
|Battery Life:||7 Hours|