Apple MacBook Pro 13″intel Core i7 2.8GHz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Late 2011 Grade B
The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.8 13-Inch includes a 32 nm “Sandy Bridge” 2.8 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (2620M), with two free processor “cores” on a solitary silicon chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 reserve, 8 GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM introduced in sets, a 1TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) hard drive, a 8X DL “SuperDrive”, an Intel HD Graphics 3000 illustrations processor that offers 512 MB of memory with the framework, a coordinated FaceTime HD webcam, and a LED-illuminated 13″ widescreen TFT dynamic grid “reflexive” show (1280×800 local goals).
Apple MacBook Pro 13″intel Core i7 2.8GHz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD 2011 Grade B:
- 2.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 processor / Authentic 60W MagSafe Power adapter
- 8GB DDR3 1333MHz fully tested memory / 1TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) Drive (Brand New & tested)
- Fresh installation of OS X v10.10 Yosemite /Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 13 inch LED-backlit display 1280-by-800 resolution / One ThunderBolt port / Two USB ports / one FireWire “800” port / one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Airport Wifi Card; “multi-touch” (4 finger) trackpad; Bluetooth; iSight Web Cam; 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Our Conditions Note:
Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.