Apple Macbook Pro 15″Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Mid 2010 Grade A
The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.66 15-Inch (Mid-2010) is powered by a 32 nm, dual-core 2.66 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-620M (Arrandale) processor, with dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and a 4 MB shared level 3 cache. This system also supports “Turbo Boost” — which “automatically boosts the processor speed based on workload” up to 3.33 GHz for this model — and “Hyper Threading” — which allows the system to recognize four “virtual cores” or “threads.”
By default, it is configured with 8 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM installed in pairs (two 2 GB modules), a 1TB GB Serial ATA hard drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, and dual graphics processors
Out of stock
Apple Macbook Pro 15″Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Mid 2010 Grade A:
- The MacBook Pro “Center i7” 2.66 15-Inch (Mid-2010) is controlled by a 32 nm, double center 2.66 GHz Intel “Center i7” I7-620M (Arrandale) processor, with committed 256k level 2 store for each center and a 4 MB shared level 3 reserve. This framework additionally bolsters “Turbo Boost” – which “naturally helps the processor speed in light of workload” up to 3.33 GHz for this model – and “Hyper Threading” – which enables the framework to perceive four “virtual centers” or “strings.”
- As a matter of course, it is designed with 8 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM introduced in sets (two 2 GB modules), a 1TB Serial ATA hard drive, a 8X DL “SuperDrive”, and double illustrations processors – a NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 512 MB of devoted GDDR3 memory and Intel HD Graphics with 256 MB of RAM imparted to the framework – that Mac OS X naturally switches between for better illustrations execution and better battery life, separately, contingent upon application utilize.
- The standard arrangement of this model has a LED-illuminated 15.4″ widescreen TFT dynamic grid “gleaming” show (1440×900 local goals), however it likewise is accessible through custom design with a “high-goals reflexive” 1680×1050 show and a “high-goals antiglare” 1680×1050 show for an extra US$100 and US$150, separately.
- Availability incorporates AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, two USB 2.0 ports, optical advanced/simple sound in/out, a “Small DisplayPort” that backings an outside show at 2560×1600 (it likewise passes a sound flag), and a SD card opening. It does not have an ExpressCard/34 space.
- This model uses a “Unibody” aluminum case outline – processed from a solitary bit of aluminum – and has an illuminated console, another “no catch” glass “inertial” multi-contact trackpad, and a non-swappable battery plan that gives up to 8-9 long stretches of battery life.
- Contrasted with its antecedent, this model has a fundamentally the same as outside nook, however an upgraded trackpad, and a similar network, aside from the improved sound passing Mini DisplayPort. Inside, in any case, it has a significantly unique engineering with a quicker “Center i7” processor and speedier designs also, in spite of the fact that it has a similar memory. Battery life is enhanced as well.
Our Conditions Note:
Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order.This does not affect functionality of the item.