Apple MacBook Pro 17″ Core 2 Duo 2.8GHZ 8GB RAM 1TB HDD 2009 Grade A
The Apple MacBook Pro “Core 2 Duo” 2.8 17″ (2009) features a 45 nm “Penryn” 2.8 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (T9600), with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared “on chip” level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 8 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) installed in pairs (two 2 GB modules), a 1TB Serial ATA hard drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, dual graphics processors — a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 SDRAM and an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory, integrated iSight, and an LED-backlit 17.0″ widescreen TFT active-matrix “glossy” — or “anti-glare” for an extra US$50 via build-to-order — display (1920×1200 native resolution)
Only 1 left in stock
Apple MacBook Pro 17″ Core 2 Duo 2.8GHZ 8GB RAM 1TB HDD 2009 Grade A:
- The Apple MacBook Pro “Core 2 Duo” 2.8 17″ (2009) highlights a 45 nm “Penryn” 2.8 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (T9600), with two autonomous processor “cores” on a solitary silicon chip, a 6 MB shared “on chip” level 2 reserve, a 1066 MHz frontside transport, 8 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) introduced in sets (two 2 GB modules), a 1TB Serial ATA hard drive, a 8X DL “SuperDrive”, double illustrations processors – a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT with 512 MB of committed GDDR3 SDRAM and a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM imparted to principle memory, incorporated iSight, and a LED-illuminated 17.0″ widescreen TFT dynamic lattice “shiny” – or “hostile to glare” for an additional US$50 by means of work to arrange – show (1920×1200 local goals)
- Availability incorporates AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, three USB 2.0 ports, optical computerized/simple sound in/out, a “Small DisplayPort” that backings an outside show at 2560×1600, and an ExpressCard/34 space. It does not have an SD card space.
- This model uses basically the same “Unibody” case outline – one processed from a solitary square of aluminum – as the past 17-Inch MacBook Pro model that the “Mid-2009” framework supplanted, and it has the same illuminated console and “no catch” glass “multi-contact” trackpad with help for “four fingers” motions and programmable “zones”, and basically the same inside engineering. In any case, this model is arranged with a humbly speedier processor, a greater hard drive, and was presented for US$300 less.
Our Conditions Note:
Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order. This does not affect the functionality of the item.
Release Year: 2009
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11, El Capitan
Processor Speed: 2.8GHz
Hard Drive Capacity: 1TB
Storage Type: HDD
Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo
Screen Size: 17″
- GPU/Video Card: GEFORCE 320M GRAPHICS
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- USB Ports: Three 480-Mbps USB 2.0 ports, one 800-Mbps Firewire
- Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
|Model||A1297 (EMC 2272)|
|Operating System||Apple Mac OS X 10.11, El Capitan|
|Product Family||MacBook Pro|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1TB|
|Storage Type||HDD (Hard Disk Drive)|
|Processor Type||Intel Core 2 Duo|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Battery Type||95 W h Li-Poly|
|Battery Life:||8 Hours|