Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 42mm Silver Case Platinum/Black Sport Band GPS
Stay connected in style with the 42mm GPS-only Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3, which comes with a Space Gray anodized aluminium chassis and a black and Anthracite Nike sports band. Designed for users looking for the next generation of connectivity, Apple’s Watch moves your iPhone’s apps and functions to your wrist, so you can do more while leaving your phone in your pocket. Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.2 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its 1.3″ display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 42mm Silver Case Platinum/Black Sports Band GPS:
- The Apple Watch Series 3 (Nike+, GPS, 42 mm) does not have wireless 3G capability, but higher-end models in the series likewise are fit for being associated with the Internet without a “tethered” iPhone and this line is the principal Apple Watch series with that capability (despite the fact that it just can be utilized on indistinguishable bearer from your iPhone). This “GPS” model is required to be associated with an iPhone 5 or more up to date for most usefulness, but it does include worked in GPS and GLONASS and also a barometric altimeter and Siri bolster.
- This Apple Watch Nike+ model incorporates a custom Nike+ fluoroelastomer band with “pressure formed holes” (openings) that “diminishes weight and enhances ventilation” notwithstanding “selective Nike watch faces,” an inherent Nike+ Run Club application, and “sound guided runs including the voice of a Nike+ Run Club mentor.”
- Like prior Apple Watch models, all Apple Watch Series 3 gadgets are controlled with an “Advanced Crown” and a Force Touch competent show. This particular Apple Watch, the Series 3 Nike+ GPS model in the 42 mm measure, includes a 312×390 OLED screen with “strengthened, lightweight Ion-X glass” stuffed in a 7000 series anodized aluminium lodging with a composite back and “hard covered optical polymer focal points” that associate with the charger.
- Battery life is an Apple assessed “up to 18 hours” by and large, but more particularly “up to 3 hours” of talk time associated with an iPhone, “up to 10 hours” of sound playback, “up to 10 hours” working out inside and “up to 5 hours” working out outside with GPS.
- There are two distinct alternatives for this particular Apple Watch Series 3 Nike+ (GPS) model – a silver shaded aluminium case with an “unadulterated platinum/dark” Nike Sports Band and a dim “Space Gray” hued aluminium case with an “Anthracite/Black” Nike Sports Band.
Our Conditions Note:
- Pristine: Will show no, very little or minor signs of wear. Item has been fully tested, restored to factory setting and in full working order.
- Very Good: Will show moderate signs of wear and tear, the item has been fully tested, restored to factory settings and is in excellent working order.
- Good: Will show signs of heavy wear but has been fully tested and in full working order. This does not affect the functionality of the item.
Case Size: 42mm
Case Material: Aluminium
Series: Nike+ Series 3 (GPS)
Depth: 0.4 in
Height: 1.5 in
Weight: 1.01 oz
- Sensors: accelerometer, barometric altimeter, gyro sensor, heart rate
- Protection: waterproof
- Wireless Interface: Bluetooth 4.2
- Audio Output: Speaker
- Type: touch sensitive screen
- Battery Life: 3-18 Hours
Pristine, Very Good, Good