Apple Wireless Keyboard A1314:
- Apple Magic Keyboard combines a sleek design with a built-in rechargeable battery and enhanced key features. With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and precise typing experience. It pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away. And the battery is incredibly long-lasting — it will power your keyboard for about a month or more between charges
- The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries, and its intelligent power management system conserves battery life. So when you’re not using the keyboard, it automatically powers down. The instant you start typing, it turns back on. Use the on or off switch when you’re away from your computer for a long time. What’s in the Box Apple Wireless Keyboard, two AA batteries, printed documentation System Requirements Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later and existing keyboard and mouse for initial setup. iPad (some function keys designed for use on the Mac will not work on iPad)”
Product family: Apple Keyboard
Input Device: Keyboard
Keyboard Layout: QWERTY
- Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Easy on the eyes. And hands: you’ll see that it takes up far less space. Up to 24 percent less than other full-size keyboards.
- The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries – one less than the previous model. Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later.